Designed to supply your hot water and central heating requirements
Stockton boiler stoves can supply your domestic hot water and central heating requirements or you can use ‘link up’ technology to allow a Stockton boiler stove to augment your existing central heating system.
Whatever your choice, you will enjoy all the atmosphere of a real fire and exceptional heating performance for other areas of your home.
The Stockton 8 Boiler stove can provide up to 4.9kW of heat to a room and up to 8.2kW of heat to a boiler. This stove is capable of supplying up to 9 standard sized, single radiators.
Alternatively you can ‘link up’ a Stovax high output boiler with your existing heating system to reduce your reliance on gas or oil. There are ways to link with conventional oil or gas central heating systems, combi boilers, underfloor heating and even solar panels.
From 1st July 2013 it became a mandatory requirement to have a Thermostat fitted to all boiler stoves. Therefore from this date, all Stovax Boiler stoves now come supplied with a Thermostat as standard.
- Overall dimensions 603 x 620 x 418mm (w x h x d)*
- Multi fuel with external riddling Yes
- Airwash Yes
- Nominal heat output to room 4.9kW
- Nominal heat output to boiler 8.2kW
- Maximum system rating 10kW (34,000BTU)
- Radiator capabilities – at 2500BTU each 9 radiators
- Maximum log length 15 ¾ (400mm)
- Optional log tray Yes
- Flue connention 6″ top or rear
- Choice of four colours Yes
- Thermostat Yes