A superb combination of size and heating capacity
The combination of size and heating capacity make the standard Stockton 6 multi-fuel stove particularly versatile.
It is available in dedicated wood burning or multi fuel versions. The multi fuel version has external riddling for the grate but it can also be used for burning wood – however the dedicated woodburning version will burn wood with even greater efficiency.
The wood burning version of the Stockton 6 can be easily adapted for burning multi fuels at a later date with the addition of the riddling grate kit.
The Stockton 6 will also accept the optional ‘clip-in’ steel boiler. This can provide an abundant supply of domestic hot water during the winter months.
Both wood burning and multi fuel versions of the Stockton 6 stove are approved for use in Smoke Control areas.
- Overall dimensions 456 x 609 x 380mm (w x h x d)*
- Wood burning Yes
- Multi fuel kit (with internal riddling) Yes
- Multi fuel (with external riddling) Yes
- High efficiency heating Up to 80%
- Approved for Smoke Control Areas Yes
- Cleanburn Yes
- Airwash Yes
- Flat top Yes
- Maximum heat output 6kW
- Maximum log length 250mm
- Boiler option Yes
- Flue connection 128mm (5″) top or rear
- Choice of four colours Yes