A design classic even when not ablaze
This is the largest model in the Huntingdon stove range – and the most powerful.
With up to 9kW of heat output, the Huntingdon 40 stove is equally at home in both traditional inglenook and modern fireplace settings.
The Huntingdon 40 stove is available in a multi fuel version or wood burning version. Like all Stovax multi fuel stoves, the Huntingdon multi fuel version will burn wood. The wood burning model however will burn wood even more efficiently as it has a flat cast iron base and wood burns more efficiently on a bed of ash. Also, do not forget to opt for matching flue pipe, particulary when installing your stove in an inglenook.
- Overall dimensions 650 x 750 x 440mm (w x h x d)*
- Wood burning version Yes
- Multi fuel (with external riddling) Yes
- Tracery or clear door (multi-fuel, matt black) Yes
- High efficiency heating Up to 88%
- Ashpan Yes
- Cleanburn Yes
- Airwash Yes
- Concealed handles and hinges Yes
- Maximum heat output 9kW
- Maximum log length 15 ¾ (400mm)
- Boiler option Yes (3.5kW)
- Flue connection 16″ top or rear
- Matching flue pipe in four colours Yes
- Short Leg Option Yes