The Sheraton 5’s classic but sophisticated aesthetics are designed to grace period or modern interiors alike. Visuals are prioritised by the vast stove window that grants superb views of the fire, and next generation, low emission combustion systems make these convector stoves perfect for town or country living.
- Multi-fuel model (with external riddling)
- Woodburning model
- Convector stove
- Cast iron and heavy gauge steel
- Cleanburn and airwash systems
- Approved to smoke control areas
- Ecodesign ready
- Optional longer legs
- Optional dedicated external air kit
- Flue outlet – 5″ top or rear
Convector Stoves: The Sheraton 5’s convector design channels warm air between the firebox and the outer walls of the stove back into the room, for enhanced heating performance. This innovative feature also removes heat from the rear of the appliance, reducing the stove’s distance to combustibles.